It’s been said that nothing compares to the satisfaction of a job well done. Unless you add having oodles of fun, challenging yourself, increasing your manual dexterity, and learning the fundamentals of harmonica tuning and repair with the Hohner Service Set.
HOHNER partners with harmonica enthusiasts everywhere by offering a set of tools to perform maintenance on diatonic blues and chromatic harmonicas. Whether you’re curious and just getting started or skilled at harmonica repair, this set contains tools for the five basic harmonica service functions.
The ingredients of the Hohner Service Set include-
- Reed tuning scraper for lowering reed pitch
- Reed lifting blade with reed wrench for centering and offsetting reeds
- Hook tool for tuning reeds located on the inside (blow) reed plates
- Fine tuning file for tuning reeds and true-squaring reeds
- Reversible screw driver with a straight slot and a pozidrive tip for cover plate screws and reed plate screws
- Tube of valve glue for sticking the wind savers in place on the reed plate
- Complete set of wind saver valves for chromatic harmonicas
- Cleaning cloth for cleaning cover plates and mouthpiece
- Slide lubricant
The set comes in a nifty, space-saving nylon case/folio with a Velcro closure and a carrying strap.
Purchase the Hohner Service Set and begin channeling your inner harmonica service technician today.